208-18 - SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF INDIANA, COUNTY OF PULASKI
IN THE PULASKI SUPERIOR COURT
CAUSE NO. 66D01-1811-MF-000034
LAKE CITY BANK,
UNKNOWN HEIRS OF JUANITA KOEKENBERG, DECEASED, and STATE OF INDIANA, DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE,
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
COMES NOW the Plaintiff, Lake City Bank (“Lake City”), by counsel, having filed its Complaint and Affidavit in the above-entitled cause, hereby requests that the Clerk of Pulaski County issue the Summons by publication as follows:
1. This Summons by publication is specifically directed to Defendant, Unknown Heirs of Juanita Koekenberg, Deceased, whose last known address and present address are unknown.
2. The nature of the above-captioned cause is that on October 29, 2007, Juanita Koekenberg (the “Borrower”) executed and delivered to Lake City a certain Home Equity Line of Credit Plus Account Agreement and Disclosure (the “Note”) by which she promised to pay to the order of Lake City the maximum amount of $13,000.00, together with interest. As of October 29, 2018, there is a principal balance due and owing with respect to the Note in the amount of $7,573.56.
3. To secure payment of the Note, the Borrower executed and delivered to Lake City a Mortgage dated October 29, 2007 (the “Mortgage”). The real estate, which is the subject matter of the Mortgage, is described as follows, to-wit:
Lot Number four (4) in Elston’s Addition to the Town of Medaryville
Commonly known as: 107 East Ridge Street, Medaryville, IN 47957 (the “Real Estate”).
4. Lake City has accelerated the entire balance due and owing on the Note and Mortgage, due to the Borrower’s failure to make the required payments to Lake City. The Borrower is also responsible for prejudgment interest as set forth in the Note and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Lake City.
5. The Defendant, Unknown Heirs of Juanita Koekenberg, Deceased, named herein must answer this Summons in writing, personally or by counsel, on or before thirty (30) days from the date of the third publication hereof. If said Defendant fails to do so, judgment may be rendered against them for the relief demanded.
Dated this 7th day of November, 2018.
ROTHBERG LOGAN & WARSCO LLP
By: Thomas B. Trent
Supreme Court No. 23173-02
505 East Washington Boulevard
P.O. Box 11647
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46859-1647
Telephone: (260) 422-9454
Facsimile: (260) 422-1622
ATTORNEYS FOR PLAINTIFF
208-18 N 11/28, 12/05, 12/12