114-17 - NOTICE OF FILING PETITION FOR TAX DEED and NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF REDEMPTION RIGHTS
NOTICE OF FILING PETITION FOR TAX DEED and
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF REDEMPTION RIGHTS
To CRANOR, DAVID S. and any other party with a substantial property interest in the following parcel:
Pursuant to the provisions of Indiana Code 6-1.1-25-4.6, as the owner of the real property described below or a person with a substantial property interest of public record in the real property described below, you are hereby notified of the following:
1. On or after 5/29/2017, Petitioner / Purchaser, will be filing for a verified Petition for Order directing the Auditor of PULASKI County, Indiana to issue a Tax Deed in the PULASKI Circuit Court under Cause # 66C01-1608-MI-00027 asking that a tax deed be issued by the Auditor of PULASKI County, Indiana, for the following described real property located in PULASKI County, Indiana, to-wit:
Legal Description: 019-00205-00 PT SE NE SEC 5 .241A MOSLEY (611) MONON (692) MOSLEY/BR. (612) 66-13-05-142-034.000-019 AND 66-13-05-142-038.000-019 ARE TO BE SOLD. ALSO LEGALLY DESCRIBED AS: THAT PART OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE NORTHEAST QUARTER OF SECTION 5, TOWNSHIP 30 NORTH, RANGE 4 WEST IN THE TOWN OF MEDARYVILLE, PULASKI COUNTY, INDIANA, DESCRIBED BY: COMMENCING AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE NORTHEAST QUARTER OF SECTION 5; THENCE WEST ALONG THE QUARTER SECTION LINE 526.50 FEET; THENCE NORTH 01 DEGREES 45 MINUTES 50 SECONDS WEST 792.50 FEET TO A HALF INCH IRON PIPE AND THE POINT OF BEGINNING; THENCE WEST 97.25 FEET TO A HALF INCH IRON PIPE; THENCE NORTH 01 DEGREES 43 MINUTES 50 SECONDS WEST 115.00 FEET TO THE CENTERLINE OF MAIN STREET; THENCE EAST ALONG SAID CENTERLINE 97.25 FEET; THENCE SOUTH 01 DEGREES 45 MINUTES 50 SECONDS EAST 115.00 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING, CONTAINING .257 ACRES MORE OR LESS. SUBJECT TO A RIGHT OF WAY FOR MAIN STREET A 20 FOOT ACCESS EASEMENT OFF THE ENTIRE WEST SIDE.
Date of Sale: 1/26/2017
Purchaser(s): RYAN L. SCHULTZ
Common Address: 305 W MAIN ST., MEDARYVILLE, IN 47957
Key Number: 66-13-05-142-034.000-019
2. The above described property was sold by the Treasurer of PULASKI County, Indiana on 1/26/2017.
3. Time of redemption has expired.
4. Notices required by section 4.5 of I.C. 6-1.1-25-4.5 have been given
5. Petitioner has complied with all the provisions of law entitling the petitioner to a deed.
6. The property has not been redeemed.
7. The Petitioner shall make application with the Court for an order directing the Auditor of PULASKI County, Indiana to execute and deliver a tax deed on or after 5/29/2017 in the PULASKI County Circuit Court
8. Any person owning or having an interest in the tract or real property may file a written objection to the petition with the court clerk at 112 E. Main Street, Room 310, Winamac, IN 46996, not later than thirty (30) days after the date the petition is filed. If a written objection is timely filed, the court shall conduct a hearing on the objection.
9. The purchaser or purchaser’s assignee is entitled to receive a deed for the tract or real property if it is not redeemed before the redemption period has expired.
10. The Court may set a hearing on this matter. The hearing would be held at 112 E. Main Street, Winamac, IN 46996. Please call the Court at 574-946-3851 for more information as to times and dates of said hearing on the above property.
Craig & Craig, LLC
Attorneys for Petitioner, 219-661-9100
11035 Broadway, Suite B, Crown Point, IN 46307
114-17 N 06/14