071-20 - REQUEST TO ADVERTISE - INVITATION TO BID PROPOSALS - Culver Community Schools
REQUEST TO ADVERTISE - INVITATION TO BID PROPOSALS
1. Invitation to Bid Proposal for Roof Replacements on Middle/High School and Elementary School
2. Invitation to Bid Proposal for New Exterior Doors and Interior Doors at Middle/High School and Elementary School
3. Invitation to Bid Proposal for New Fencing at Middle/High School and Elementary School
Culver Community Schools will be accepting sealed bid proposals and award contract(s) for roof replacement services, door and hardware replacements services and fence replacement services at our Elementary and Middle/High School Buildings. Bids must be received no later than May 15, 2020 at 12:00 pm. Bids received after this date and/or time will not be accepted and will be returned unopened to the sender.
The purpose of this project is to improve the Roofs, Doors and Fencing. Key components of this project include:
1. On Site inspection of Roofs and Doors to develop a detailed list of costs, materials, permits, installation timeline, warranties and replacement plan.
2. Coordination of door installation with new hardware/closures in scope of work.
3. On site inspection of fencing to develop scope of work to include costs, materials, permits, installation timeline, warranties, and replacement plan.
4. Qualification includes safety, financial and quality metrics that are required to be met.
5. Contact Superintendent Karen Shuman or Maintenance Director Mike Garland for an on-site walk through at 574-842-3364.
If you or your firm are interested in submitting a bid, it should be sealed and mailed as follows:
Bid Submission Attn: Karen Shuman, Superintendent
700 School Street
Culver, Indiana 46511
Bid opening will take place on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 7:00 pm. at Administration Building, 700 School street, Culver, Indiana.
Culver Community Schools has the right to reject any and all bids at their sole discretion. Should you have any questions or concerns about any of the items on the scope narrative, please contact Culver Community Schools for clarification prior to bidding. You are reminded that your bid should be inclusive of all taxes, fees and permits required to complete the work.
Upon selection of a contractor, Culver Community Schools will send a Bid Award Notice to the selected contractor. The Bid Award Notice will advise the selected contractor of the date, time and location of the pre-construction conference that must take place before any work can begin. Upon satisfactory completion of the pre-construction conference, Culver Community Schools will issue a “Notice to Proceed,” which must be executed by the selected contractor as well.
071-20 G 04/22, 04/29